Speech therapy Chicago / Polskojęzyczny logopeda w Chicago
Well Beyond Speech and Language
New Patient Forms
To access new patient forms, simply click the following link:
The law requires that the paperwork be signed prior to any clinical consultation, evaluation or treatment for Speech-Language. Then you can download the forms, fill them out, and send them back to our secure email address (LCTS@outlook.com) at your convenience.
Speech-Language Services / Polskojęzyczny logopeda w Chicago
Provided by bilingual (English-Polish), licensed and certified speech language pathologists
Ewaluacje, diagnozy i leczenie wad i zaburzeń wymowy.
Polski logopeda w Chicago; akceptujemy Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO.
YOUR CHILD’S VOCABULARY MILESTONES
Approximate Words in Expressive Vocabulary in Typically Developing Children:
- 1 to 1 ½ years: Toddlers develop around a 20-word vocabulary during this time.
- 2 years: By the time a child is 2 years old, he/she will have a 200–300-word vocabulary.
- 3 years: Vocabulary grows to be about 900–1,000 words by the time a child is 3 years old.
- 4 years: The typical 4-year-old child will have about a 1,500–1,600-word vocabulary.
- 5 years: By the time a child reaches school age and heads to kindergarten, he/she will have between a 2,100- and 2,200-word vocabulary.
- 6 years: The 6-year-old child typically has a 2,600 word expressive vocabulary (words he or she says), and a receptive vocabulary (words he or she understands) of 20,000–24,000 words.
- 12 years:By the time a child is 12 years old, he/she will understand (have a receptive vocabulary) of about 50,000 words.
MR. LEWANDOWSKI’S SELECT ACADEMIC PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
“Effectiveness of Auditory Bombardment with Production and Minimal Pair Treatment on Dental Fricative Production at the Word Level in a Bilingual School-age Child with Mild Speech Sound Disorder” A single subject design study that investigated the effectiveness of two commonly utilized PA treatments – auditory bombardment with target production and word-level minimal-pair therapy – on the production of both voiced and voiceless dental fricatives at the word level in a bilingual (Polish-English) school-age child who presents with mild Speech Sound disorder.
Copyrighted by Andrzej Lewandowski, MHS, CCC-SLP/L, PEL of Dempster Therapeutic Services, LLC. All rights reserved.
"Although we have found Andrew by accident, Andrew’s skill set as a speech therapist is not accidental at all. Andrew is super patient with kiddos, optimistic, organized, bilingual, meticulous, and very knowledgeable about the best speech therapy techniques. My 4-year-old non-verbal boy began sessions with Andrew a few weeks ago but we are already seeing small benefits in the overall communication patterns. I know that improvements will take time, but I am very optimistic that Andrew will be able to produce as much progress in my son’s communication capabilities as possible. I think my son really looks forward to his weekly sessions and various play activities they do. Finally, it was very easy to get the services set-up as Andrew stays on top of things and makes all paperwork and dealing with insurance very easy.."
"As a speech pathologist of 20 years, I highly recommend Andrzej Lewandowski's services because of his expertise, experience and professionalism. As a colleague, I respect his ability to provide high quality interventions for a variety of populations and diagnoses."
"Such an incredible and inspiring private practice. The experience i had here was so amazing. Highly recommended!!!!"
WE ARE LICENSED, ACCREDITED, CERTIFIED, OR CREDENTIALED BY THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS:
ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED at your own home.
Give US a call TODAY!
While we are constantly expanding, for the time being, we serve patients at the following locations in Chicagoland area: